Monday, August 18, 2014

Music Monday featuring: Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

Music Monday is a weekly book meme. Everyone can join in, you just have to do the following:

  • Choose a book or a scene from a book.
  • Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
  • Tell us why you paired them together.
  • Don't forget to share the title and author.
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!












So today I decided it was time for a book meme. I've recently finished ISLA and I was crazy looking for playlists about the book. There was this Ellie Goulding song, that kept me on the bridge to tears. It's not for any scene in particular, but it just screams ISLA AND JOSH. I'm so excited to show this with you guys and if you've read the book, please let me know if you agree with me! Without further ado, The Writer





                         If you know any other songs that could fit ISLA, shoot me an ask or mention me on Twitter! Thanks guys and have a great week! [Look out for my 5 star review of ISLA on Wednesday, August 20]
Twitter | Goodreads | Tumblr | Email





















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik